India's Youngest Cyber Security Expert - Exclusive Interview

0 comments



I recently had the opportunity to chat with India's Youngest Cyber Security Expert , Manoj Nath. Manoj is the India's Youngest Cyber Security Expert and a Coder. At only 15 Manoj Nath Aka Silent Hacker is already creating a name for himself throughout the cyber world. So be sure to check out this interview with another talented Hacker & Coder.


"Popularity doesn't mean fame , money and all , It means people respect you what your are and what you are doing"~ Manoj Nath

So here D3vil Tech has grabbed an Exclusive Interview with Mr. Manoj Nath about him and his latest works.


Welcome to D3vil Tech, please introduce yourself. Could you tell us where you’re from and how you got started in the field?

My self Manoj Nath and I am in class 10th , Age - 15 years , Location - Bhopal, India
I love computer and have keen interest in knowing more about the Cyber world which gave me the chance to try my hands
on the Cyber World. I love Blogging , of course Exploiting and Pentesting Web servers and Programming .


Who inspired you to come in this Hacking World ?

-Hacking World as my story starts with my school website . I don't want to mention it . As i wanted to hack my school website
for that i searched for the Tutorial in the Google but was not able to get the Perfect one.
I search different groups but got nothing at last i got Yash Bhaiya :) who commented on my post and I added them in my profile. He helped me a lot :) . He always was there to help me whenever i needed. Soon I turn into a Silent Hacker.
Rest Google can tell about me


When did you started Hacking?

- I started Hacking when i was in the 8th class , As i was very fond of Hacking . i started with Email Hacking , i got bored wants to try something new so , I chose Website Hacking.


Why did you started Hacking?

- Because of my Interest :D I love hacking , even Hacking is now part of my Life.


Do you belong to any hacking group? if yes then which?

-Yeah Freak Coderz


Which is your favorite vulnerablity?

- I love to exploit all vulnerabilities , i got :)


Who is your idol in the category of hacking?

- As many people have big Cyber Stars who are their Idol but mine is Yash Sharma , because of him only I started :)


Which is your memorable deface?

- When me and LovetheRisk got into the Bangladesh Government Server and rooted it and defaced 41 Gov. sites


Have you reported any Vulnerability in any of the Indian Website ?

- Yup in many including Yashraj Films , Yfilms , Hindstan Times , Panasonic and many more.


which was the first tool you coded?

- As mine first tool that i coded was IP-Digger :)


who inspired you to come in this coding world?

- In coding world I was inspired by the Gurender Singh :) aka Un_n0n .


which was the first site you hacked?

- The first website that i hack was with Tha Rude , it was something like embassy i dont remember the domain.


Which is your favourite tool/exploit while hacking?

- I love all tools which are related to hacking as those are the Hard work of this programmers :)



Do you also code web pages or only tools?

- Webpages? no i don't ,Currently i only code web exploiting tools.


From where do you get ideas about making new new tools and adding more feature?

- I got the Idea of IP-Digger from my server exploiting trick , i started this plan while i was in my regular school classes . I am waiting for my summer vacations
so that i can start work on my tool.

Are you the founder of FreakCoderz ?

-Yea I am the Founder and Administrator At Freak Coderz


Do your group has any website?

- Yea http://www.freakcoderz.in


How many members are there in freak coderz name them?


- Not much members there are only me , R0ot_Inj3ct0r , Hind-Hacker and Gurender ( Bug resolver and coder with me in IP-Digger)


Which is your upcoming tool?

-our latest project is " Wordpress Xploiter "

Thanks again for providing D3vil Tech with this opportunity to interview you. Any final thoughts for our readers?

- Thanks for having me and thanks to everyone who follows and like my work. Bye!

"Don't get depressed when you don't get any attention from the people , it doesn't mean you are a looser and it only means you are not doing different from people"


Some Screenshots of Manoj's tools

     

No comments: